3Dresyn Bio Soya1 is our biodegradable soya 3D resin which has been designed for eco friendly SLA DLP & LCD 3D printing.
This product exhibits these Features and Benefits:
- biodegradable and renewable "green source"
- eco-friendly, made from soybean and plants
- odour free
- ultra safe, toxic pictograms free
- ultra fast curing in <3-5 seconds at 50 microns Z layers
- hard with certain flexibility, Shore hardness D60-70
- high tensile and flexural strength < 50 MPa
- tough and rigid (Young modulus >1500 MPa)
- viscosity <1500 mPa at 25ºC
- elongation <10%
- excellent flow and low viscosity
- very high resolution
- EN 71-3:2019 compliant
- environmentally safe and biodegradable by heat, light and microorganisms / bacterii
- compatible with most commercial SLA DLP & LCD printers from 200 to 410 nm
- very low shrinkage
- 0% VOCs,
- BPA free
- transition metals free
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
The goal of this product line is to promote the usage of biodegradable plant-based SLA 3D printing by developing eco friendly resins made with biodegradable green ingredients,such as soyabeans and plants.
In order to unboxing the "blax box" and promote scientific teaching and safe printing, the 3Dresyns team has designed these simple, scientific and reliable 3D printing and tuning guidelines to ensure a clear and deep understanding of SLA 3D printing fundamentals.
Note: Despite the high safety standards of this product line, gloves and goggles need to be used when handling these and any other chemicals to ensure maximum safety practices.