- high viscous biocompatible radio opaque ceramic paste ideal for printing radio opaque devices for X ray and CT or CAT (Computerized Axial Tomography)
- ideal for increasing the radio opacity of any 3Dresyns, without affecting significantly their original mechanical properties
- imparts excellent radio opacity and contrast to any of our 3Dresyns once mixed at 35/65 ratio ROC1/3Dresyn ratio by weight
- 100% biocompatible, without any risk pictograms
- radio opaque composite concentrate resin for improved radio opacity and definition for checking the alignment of implants and dentures and other applications where radio opacity is required
- transition metal free and non radioactive
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers once mixed with any of our 3Dresyns
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- Available in 3 versions:
- Lipophillc LP version with HLB: < 7.5 (Ultra Low Water Absorption ULWA grades)
- Medium Hydrophilicity MHP version with HLB: 7.5-12
- High Hydrophilicity HHP version with HLB: >12
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: the effect on the mechanical properties will depend on the original properties of the chosen 3Dresyn and the dosage of the concentrate used. Step addtions are recommended to get the optimum and desired overall properties balance for each reinforced composite system.