3Dresyn OD-Clear TF MF Tough & Foldable Monomer Free has these features and benefits:
- ultra safe tough and foldable for aligners, semirigid, pliable under pressure at low thickness (0.4-0.8 mm), with good memory until regains its original shape
- similar properties to PET and PU
- tough and rigid for night guards at thickness >1 mm
- monomer free MF
- ideal for the direct printing of aligners and night guards
- Shore hardness D60 -70
- ideal for printing aligners*
- excellent clarity and non yellowing
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- very high tensile and flexural strength >50 MPa
- medium rigidity (Young modulus >700 MPa)
- durable, non yellowing
- very low shrinkage
- organo tin free
- printable by professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- printing with a heating unit is recommended for increasing the flow of the resin
- increased durability of the resin tank
- rigidity refinement can be done with our Hardness Adjusters* 3Dresyn SA1 and 3Dresyn HA1 Bio
water solubility: ≤ 1,6 µg/mm3
hydrophobic, ultra low water sorption ULWA≤ 32 µg/mm3
residual monomer 0%
- fully compliant with the Quality requirements of ISO 20795-1 and ISO 10993-1
*Note: direct printing of aligners requires detailed integration of aligners specifications and control of the overall workflow and process variables (software, aligner thickness, resin, printer type, print settings, postcuring and cleansing protocols, etc). All the mentioned variables affect and determine final aligner properties: pressure and retention on teeth, mechanical properties and biocompatibility.
Since different printers and settings provide different mechanical properties for any 3D photoreactive resin, the usage of different dosage of Fine Tuners and hardness / rigidity adjusters is needed to tune, balance and maximise performance properties for any given 3D printing system.
This starting point 3Dresyn can be taylored to maximise its mechanical properties in printer systems with temperature control since optimum biocompatibility and mechanically resistant materials have high viscosity at room temperature but excellent flow once heated.
Indirect manufacturing of aligners via injection of conventional thermoplastics in 3D printed water soluble sacrificial injection molds printed with our Water soluble sacrificial resins have the benefit of:
- maximising control of the final aligner properties (not photochemical reactions occurs with its intrinsic performace variability depending on printer and postcuring/postprocessing specs
- improving the mechanical and retention properties of the aligner since injection can be done at high temperature permitting the usage of high viscosity and mechanically resistant thermoplastic materials
- decreasing production costs (laser cutting is not required)
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.