About us, the Company
We are an innovative supplier of biocompatible 3D resins for SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D printing for modelling, prototyping and end use production for domestic consumers, professional, industrial and biomedical applications.
3Dresyns operates and follows the requirements set forth in the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 for the manufacture / tolling of 2D and 3D resin systems for production batches from 100 kg to 1000 Kg/batch or higher.
The Team has few publications in the field. It has extensive experience and understanding of material science, polymer chemistry, photochemistry, biochemistry and are experienced in synthesis, analysis, design and production of photopolymer 3D systems.
Our photopolymer SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3Dresyns have been designed to give functional solutions to existing unmet market needs in the following applications and markets:
- hobbyist "DIY"
- prototyping and product design
- Otoplastics hearing aids
- Direct Production of technical ceramics and metals
- Indirect Production " Injection Molding" of technical ceramics and metals
We are ready and committed to design and develop new materials for 3D printing. Please feel free to explore and discover more about us in these market analysis reports:
- US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Scope, Growth, Comprehensive Analysis by 2028| Top Players: Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns, Prolabs, EnvisionTEC, and others
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type, Application, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Markets to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026)
Click on this link to see pictures of our 3D printed resins!
We have over 25 years of experience in designing and developing innovative technical projects for third parties in related photochemical and photophysical technologies, including specialty lithographic and SLA, DLP, LCD and inkjet 3D printing and related 2D/3D resin systems.
In 2016 we decided to market our technology and new developments in 3D resins for SLA, DLP, LCD and inkjet 3D printing under our own brand name "3Dresyns" to create, lead and market this fast evolving 3D printing technology without intermediaries, directly with you and for you!
Our headquarters, main offices, laboratories and factories are located in the city and surroundings of the dynamic city of Barcelona.
- Company name: Resyner Technologies S.L.
- Registered brand names: 3Dresyns and Resyner Technologies
- Company´s registered VAT: ES B66858788
The design of our facilities follows bioclimatic and eco friendly principles as our 3Dresyns product lines. Integrated in beautiful "green" surroundings, with a modern functional design architecture with high tech equipment and instrumentation.
and fully equipped with state of the art automated production systems