BFY Benefits For and FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
3Dresyns is the supplier of Stereolithography "SLA" 3D resins with the widest range of materials, properties, colors and applications in the market, which can be printed with most SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet printers, are made to order to your specifications and delivered to most country in less than 3-5 days average, providing unique and significant Advantages and Benefits for you, such as:
- ultra safe, biocompatible and compliant with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016 and ISO 10993
- broadest range of physical properties: from ultra hard and tough to flexible and super elastic grades which resist impact, twisting, stretching, tearing and folding without breaking
- first and unique supplier offering online multi variant (around 50) addon/addin functional additives for the widest range of 3D resins (around 300) for online custom design of billions of materials for SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D printing:
- Optional- Add our Copper antimicrobial additive 3D-ADD CuVK2 which will be added in your 3Dresyn for you- imparts a bluish color to clear but no significant effect to deep colored resins. Final Copper content 1 %
- Optional colors-Add any color among over 2000 3Dresyns colors
- Optional- Add up to 4 functional additives among around 50, which will be added for you in your custom 3Dresyn
- Optional- alternatively our around 50 functional additives, 5 bio diluents and over 10 cleaning related products can also be purchased separately for their addition or usage by you at your chosen specifications
- printable with most commercial and professional SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D printers
- superior rigidity and foldability/pliability without breaking of even rigid and hard grades with Shore D80
- including high chemical and temperature resistant, high deflection temperature up to 290C
- water soluble 3D printed resins for making sacrificial molds for Plastic injection molding, CIM and MIM
- odour free, volatile organic compounds (VOC´s) free
- broad range of biocompatible and functional additives for tuning our 3Dresins to your specifications
- superior range of specialties and functional materials for short series production of functional products
- customisation services for tuning our resins to your needs
- availability of ultra safe biocompatible "monomer free" 3D resins without any toxic pictograms
- very high resolution c.10-20 microns, dependant on the specific printer´s resolution
- broadest range of basic, special, metallic and non metallic ultra safe bio colors
- CMYK and white colors without any sedimentation even at very low viscosities
- widest custom color range in the market, including all existing RAL, NCS and dental colors: Vita A1, A2 and A3
- very low shrinkage
- broadest range of natural bio-based products: made from biological, ecological and renewable sources
- easy and fast cleaning
- water soluble resins for ultra fast debinding of directly 3D printed Ceramics and Metals
- shelf life not affected by atmospheric moisture/Oxygen
- organo-tin and epoxy (bisphenol A) free
- increased durability of the resin tank
- durable and non durable biodegradable grades
Questions (Q) and Answers (A):
Q1: do you supply 3D resins for hobbyists or only for professionals?
A1: Yes, we supply to both made to order 3Dresyns
Q2: Do you offer discounts?
A2: We offer discounts of up to 35% for orders >3500 Euro
Q3: Do you deliver your 3D resins to my country?
A3: We deliver our products to any country with average Worldwide lead times of 3-5 days
Q4: Do you sell value for money resins for prototyping and modelling?
Q5: Are your 3D resins compatible with my printer?
Q6: How can I know which resin to choose among so many commercial resins on your website?
Q7: What are the resin printing parameters on my printer?
A7: Detailed printing instructions will be sent upon request after ordering
Q8: How do I process orders?
A8: Please follow this ordering process
Q9: Can products be custom made to my specs?
A9: Yes, learn more about our customisation services
Q10: Can I adjust by myself the 3D resin printing speed and resolution?
A10: Yes with our Fine Tuner additives
Q11: Is it possible to modify the properties and functionality of 3D resins?
A11: Yes, with our nearly 100 functional additives
Q12: Do you offer technical support services?
A12:Yes, with our online support services
Q13: Do you develop bespoke products?
A13: Yes, we offer customisation services
Q14: Can you recommend me a printer for my needs?
Q15: Do you charge VAT?
Q16: Can I design my own 3D resin?
A16: Yes, with our "Design by your own" services
For more info please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org