Safety Benefits of our SLA DLP & LCD 3Dresyns
"All our 3Dresyns are safe for both 3D printers and final users, without any potential risk of causing physical and environmental hazards nor bioaccumulation"
Our 3Dresyns are divided in two Material Safety Data Sheets "MSDS" groups:
- Group 1 includes the majority of our liquid 3Dresyns: they may cause an allergic skin reaction (H317) which can be easily prevented with the use of gloves and goggles.
- Group 2 includes the minority of our liquid 3Dresyns: they may cause an allergic skin reaction (H317), cause skin irritation (H315) and causes serious eye irritation (H319), which can be easily prevented with the use of gloves and goggles.
"3D printed products, made with any of our 3Dresyns, do not cause any skin or eye allergic reaction or irritation, after washing any uncured liquid resin off by dipping them in ethanol or isopropanol (IPA) for 10-20 minutes"
One of the "Benefits of All Our 3Dresyns" is that cannot cause any:
- physical hazards "H2xx"
- health hazards "H3xx" (besides the already declared ones: H315, H317, H319)
- environmental hazards "H4xx"
Please contact us to request detailed MSDS of specific 3Dresyns at: Lab@3Dresyns.com
None of our 3Dresyns exhibit any of the following Hazards, which are found in some commercial 3D resins:
- H228: flammable solid, which have to be kept away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources, such us smoking
- H332: harmful if inhaled
- H335: may cause respiratory irritation
- H373: may cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- H360: may damage fertility or the unborn child
- H361: suspected of damaging fertility
- H401: toxic to aquatic life
- H411: toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effect
- H412: harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects
- H413: may cause long-lasting harmful effects to aquatic life