Safety Benefits of our SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3Dresyns
"Most of our 3Dresyns are safe* if used as per our instructions for both 3D professional printers and final users, without any potential risk of causing toxicity nor bioaccumulation"
Most of our 3Dresyns are safe* and are divided in two Material Safety Data Sheets "MSDS" groups:
- Group 1 includes the majority of our liquid 3Dresyns which are non dangerous but they may cause either skin irritation and/or allergic skin reactions and/or eye irritation, which can be easily prevented with the use of gloves and goggles. Some of them may be even toxic to aquatic life as most dish washing liquids.
- Group 2 includes a new range of new "monomer free" resins which have been designed to meet the highest safety and biocompatibility standards. This range of products are non hazardous, consequently are non labeled because are ultra safe for handling, end users and disposal.
3Dresyns is the first and unique 3D resin supplier developing "monomer free"biocompatible 3D resins (non toxic, non hazardous, without any risk hazard pictograms).
Most of our 3Dresyns do not exhibit any of the following Danger / Toxic Hazards*, which are commonly found in most commercial 3D resins:
- H228: flammable solid, which have to be kept away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources, such us smoking
- H300: Fatal if swallowed.
- H301: Toxic if swallowed
- H302: Harmful if swallowed
- H303: May be harmful if swallowed
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H305: May be harmful if swallowed and enters airways
- H310: Fatal in contact with skin
- H311: Toxic in contact with skin
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin
- H313: May be harmful in contact with skin
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- H320: Causes eye irritation
- H330: Fatal if inhaled
- H331: Toxic if inhaled
- H332: Harmful if inhaled
- H333: May be harmful if inhaled
- H334: May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H340: May cause genetic defects
- H341: Suspected of causing genetic defects
- H350: May cause cancer
- H351: Suspected of causing cancer
- H360: May damage fertility or the unborn child
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- H361d: Suspected of damaging the unborn child
- H361e: May damage the unborn child
- H361f: Suspected of damaging fertility
- H361g: may damage fertility
- H362: May cause harm to breast-fed children
- H370: Causes damage to organs
- H371: May cause damage to organs
- H372: Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- H373: May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
* there are just a very small number of 3Dresyns which may have toxic pictograms. These are designed only for professional use to meet specific performance properties and need special caution while handling them!