Our Standard SLA, DLP & LCD photopolymer resins for General Purpose applications
The key advantages of our Standard SLA, DLP and LCD 3Dresyns is increased toughness without breaking of even extra hard grades (Shore D90), which normally suffer from significant brittleness.
Our Standard 3Dresyns are ideal not only for modeling and prototyping but also for making high performance functional materials. They provide superior mechanical properties than conventional thermoplastics such as ABS, PP, etc,..
Benefits of the Standard SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns product range:
- excellent value for money
- excellent range of 3D resins for modelling, prototyping and printing functional materials
- Any basic, special, custom, bio and CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black & White) colors can be ordered upon request (click on the icons below)
Please click on the links below to order and find more information about the Properties, Features and Benefits of our Standard SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns shown in decreasing order of hardness*
RELATIVE SHORE HARDNESS SCALE AND RIGIDITY IN DECREASING ORDER
- 3Dresyn UHT (Shore D85)
- Ultra Hard & Tough, minor flexibility, minor brittleness, medium/good impact/shattering resistance, biocompatible
- 3Dresyn UHF (Shore D80)
- Ultra Hard & Flexible, certain minor flexibility at small thicknes, minor brittleness, medium/good impact/shattering resistance, biocompatible
- 3Dresyn HF (Shore A90)
- Hard & Flexible, foldable at relatively small thickness, non brittle, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance, biocompatible
- Hard & Elastic, with increased flexibility vs 3Dresyn HF, non brittle, foldable, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance
- 3Dresyn F (Shore A60-70)
- Flexible, non brittle, foldable, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance, non yellowing
- 3Dresyn SF (Shore A20)
- Soft & Flexible , non brittle, foldable, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance, non yellowing
- 3Dresyn E (Shore A20)
- Elastic, non brittle, foldable, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance, non yellowing
- 3Dresyn SE (Shore A10)
- Super Elastic, non brittle, foldable, with unique/excellent impact/shattering resistance, non yellowing
Overall Benefits of Standard SLA, DLP and LCD 3Dresyns:
- excellent mechanical properties with tensile strength >50 MPa for tougher grades
- functional materials for engineering and biomedical applications
- biocompatible safe grades
- broad range of properties, from ultra hard & tough to super elaastic grades
- broad elongation range, from <1-10% and up to 100%
- high tear resistance for rigid, tough and tough and foldable grades
- high resilience for hard, tough, flexible and foldable grades
- high impact and shattering resistance for even hard grades
- very high resolution c.10-20 microns
- very low shrinkage c.<1%
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP, LCD printers
- organo-tin and epoxy free
- Basic, Special and Custom NCS and RAL colors can be ordered in just few clicks
* Note: Shore hardness values are relative and approximate, since in practice hardness can be perceived higher or lower than the declared values. Hardness depends on several variables, including dosage of Fine Tuners FT1 and LB1 used, light wavelength and power, exposure time, post-curing settings, time from printing until hardness readings since materials tend to get harder upon time until their properties stabilise in a couple of hours, effect of room temperature when making the hardness readings, specially for flexible grades, etc.
Shore hardness readings also depend on the thickness of the prints. Below 6 mm thickness, and when readings are too close to the sides (less than 12 mm) materials may show lower or higher hardness readings, specially for flexible grades.
Since most 3D prints are usually small in size, perceived hardness (and rigidity) differs from Shore hardness readings undertaken with bigger prints, with more than 6 mm thick and at least 12 mm from the sides.
Perceived foldability also depends on the thickness of the print: the higher the thickness the lower the foldability for the same resin.
Please contact us to consult about our Standard SLA, DLP and LCD 3Dresyns and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com