3Dresyns for production of technical materials
3Dresyns for direct production of technical materials
"3Dresyns is the first SLA DLP 3D resin supplier offering a broad range of custom Ceramic and Metal SLA DLP 3D resins designed to resolve existing unmet 3D printing and debinding limitations for the most demanding direct production of Technical Materials"
"Our Ceramic and Metal 3Dresyns exhibit outstanding print detail and resolution, as well as minimum risk of microcracking during debinding to provide superior final performance quality and microdetail of fully sintered technical materials"
"3Dresyns CDP and MDP have been designed for superior flow and "easy & direct" post addition of very high solids of any micron or submicron technical ceramic and metal, to give manufacturers freedom of choice to fulfil the most demanding performance properties of technical ceramic and metal end use products!"
"3D printing of ceramics and metals: from the 3D printer to the furnace for resin burn out, debinding, and sintering to get the end use technical ceramic and/or metal items for the final user”
“Direct production of technical ceramics and metals end use products is becoming now a reality with SLA DLP 3D resins. In just few years we will see how the industry of short series productions of intricate and high detail ceramic and metal items will be radically transformed by the innovative and high resolution SLA DLP 3D ceramic and metal 3D resin printing technology”
“As inkjet printers are now common in the home, the direct 3D printing of ceramic and metal items will be a common practice in the near future. From an idea, from a design to reality directly with a SLA DLP 3D printer and a just a high temperature furnace, for resin burning out “debinding” and sintering or gluing of the ceramic (or metal) particles, to get the final pure ceramic (or metal) items with the highest resolution. The right size, shape and the typical superior performance properties of technical materials will be obtained with materials, such as alumina, silica, zirconia, Y-zirconia, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, hydroxy apatite, stainless steel, titanium, Co-Cr alloys, W-Mo alloys, etc,…”
• dental: crowns, copings and bridges
• jewelry: brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches
• industrial applications: fit and functional end use mechanical products, tools, fixtures and jigs, molds, microreactors, technically demmanding mechanical parts/pieces, etc…
• biomedical: prosthesis, implants
- improved superior performance (physical, chemical, mechanical and thermal) properties of the pure end use technical ceramics since the resin is fully burned out during debinding and the ceramic particles have been fully sintered (fused)
- 3D resins and composites have limited properties due to its organic matrix (crosslinked polymer/resin system) in comparison to pure ceramics
- more direct (1 step), faster and more cost effective process vs the multi-step process of direct and indirect investment casting production
- higher resolution of final products up to 30-40 microns*
- more direct, faster and more cost effective process for short production runs
- no need for making any molds such as the existing expensive traditional processes
- higher resolution of final products up to 30-40 microns* vs >100 microns of SLS
- no porosity (100% sintering)
- higher final ceramic and metal density
- no residual stress as occurs with SLS
- higher mechanical properties
- lower cost
3Dresyns for indirect production of technical materials
"Ceramic 3Dresyns can help you to replace, the traditional time consuming process of making ceramic plaster molds by investment casting (making of non-burnable plastic or metal master models, silicone/rubber molds, wax replicates, traditional water based plaster molds) by direct printing of molds with our specialty SLA/DLP 3D resins"
"Our specialty 3Dresyns can print directly high detail injection molds at very high resolutions to make series production of a broad range of low, medium and higher melting temperature plastic materials by injection molding"