3Dresyns for making injection molds for otoplastics hearing devices
Besides this broad range of products with different mechanical properties, we have developed 3Dresyn IM-SF, which it has been designed to make non durable soft and flexible SF injection molds for injection molding of soft materials, including medical grade soft silicones used in flexible otoplastics and hearing aids. It provides easy and soft mold breaking without damaging the medical grade soft silicone casts.
3Dresyn IM-SF has these features and benefits:
- ideal for the production of non durable soft and flexible biobased molds for injection of soft materials (Shore 00 10-20)
- recommended for injection of medical grade soft silicones used in flexible otoplastics and hearing aids.
- non durable easy and soft breaking into soft pieces without damaging the soft silicone casts.
- high resolution up to 20 microns
- low tensile strength (<5 MPa)
- soft and flexible (Young modulus <5 MPa)
- elongation <100%
- very low viscosity
- very high resolution (printing resolution of less than 5 microns)
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA/DLP 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free