3Dresyns for orthodontics and dental
Our Dental SLA DLP 3D resins are ideal for orthodontics and dental applications
Dental 3Dresyns are resins designed for making very high detail aligner and appliance models and drill guides to replace traditional modelling.
Our Dental 3Dresyns OD comply with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016 for the manufacturing of medical devices: hearing aid shells and Otoplastics.
They provide excellent printing quality and very fine detail as well as excellent final performance properties, such as ultra hardness, toughness and rigidity exhibiting superior dimensional stability at high temperature.
Our Dental 3Dresyns exhibit these features and benefits:
- high temperature resistant HTR without deformation up to 180ºC
- high heat deflection temperature (>140ºC)
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- ultra hard and tough UHT
- high tensile strength >40MPa
- ultra rigid (Young modulus >2500 MPa)
- excellent heat and pressure resistance
- low viscosity
- very low shrinkage.
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA/DLP 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- compliant with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016