3Dresyns for orthodontics and dental
Our biocompatible SLA DLP & LCD Dental 3D resins are ideal for orthodontics and dental applications.
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market is growing significantly and our goal is to contribute to its development, please click in the link below:
Our 3D materials are biocompatible because the basic components of our 3Dresyns are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on safe biological and/or synthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light in SLA DLP LCD printers. Please click on the links below:
NEW: Direct printing of aligners with 3Dresyn OD Clear Tough TF
Our new biocompatible and safe 3Dresyn OD-Clear TF Tough & Foldable is ideal for direct printing of aligners, night guards and surgical guides. It is hard (Shore hardness D80), tough, foldable and pliable under pressure at small thickness (eg at aligner thickness of 0.6-0.7 mm), bending without breaking or cracking, with good memory until regains its original shape despite its high hardness and relative rigidity. It is ideal as starting point material for the design and direct printing of aligners at c.0.6-0.7 mm in coordination with the chosen dental software and 3D printer setup.
Our biocompatible and ultra safe 3Dresyn OD-Clear MF is unique, ultra fast and the only "monomer free" dental 3D resin in the market for printing night guards and surgical guides. It is ideal for low power and LCD printers due to its fast print speed.
Our wide range of Clear and Colored Dental 3Dresyns OD are designed for making very high detail aligners, night guards, appliance models and drill/surgical guides to replace traditional modelling. They are versatile materials, ideal for making different dental devices with a single product eg reference 3Dresyn OD UHT can be used for"try in" devices for bite registration and occlusion, impression trays, master dental prostheses and orthodontic models, dental models used for manufacturing clear orthodontic aligners and appliance models with vacuum thermoforming process.
Our Dental Clear and Colored Dental 3Dresyns OD comply with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016 for the manufacturing of orthodontic and dental medical devices.
They provide excellent printing quality and very fine detail as well as excellent final performance properties, such as ultra hardness, toughness and rigidity exhibiting superior dimensional stability, and color stability, having 0% color sedimentation even after months
Our Dental Clear and Colored 3Dresyns OD exhibit these features and benefits:
- simple and versatile: 2-4 resins in 1 single resin, which it can be used for a broad range of dental applications
- value for money for our HT Hard & Tough grades
- high temperature resistant HTR without deformation up to 180ºC (UHT grade) for resisting the heat during vacuum thermoforming
- high heat deflection temperature >140ºC (UHT grade)
- high resolution up to 10-20 microns
- ultra hard and tough: UHT grade
- Hard and Flexible: HF grade with Shore hardness A70-80 for making gingiva masks on implant models, "indirect bonding trays" for locating accurately orthodontic brackets and soft rubber mouth guards
- Rubber: R grade with Shore hardness A80-90 for harder soft and thinner mouth guards
- tough and foldable TF grades at Shore hardness D80 where certain flexibility without breaking as such when directly printing aligners
- high tensile strength >50-70 MPa
- durable materials with non yellowing
- low viscosity
- no color sedimentation
- very low shrinkage.
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin, phtalate and epoxy (BPA) free
- select your custom color (RAL/NCS) and VITA A1, A2, A3.
- compliant with the Quality requirements for Class I, IIa & IIb of ISO13485:2016
Please click on the icons below to learn more about our dental 3Dresyns product portfolio:
Our new Dental 3Dresyn OD C&B custom color is ideal for printing provisional "Crowns & Bridges" at 0.7-1 mm. It is a composite resin for improved mechanical properties (tensile and flexural strength >70MPa)
For printing flexible parts our new versatile Dental 3Dresyn OD HF custom color can be used to print gingiva masks on implant models and "indirect bonding trays" for locating accurately orthodontic brackets.
Our 3Dresyn Cleaning Fluid is a "Bio and Safe" cleaning fluid developed to clean 3D prints and remove and wash off easily any unreacted resin, residuals and/or by-products.
Our new Cure-Tester and Purification kit is a fast, simple and reliable system for measuring the cure, postcuring and cleansing 3D printed dental products, to ensure that biomedical dental devices are safe for use. It is only available as part of the consultancy services for the design of the cleansing protocol to comply with the highest safety standards.
We have the necessary skills and experience to design and formulate customised 3D printing resins for specific applications and printer settings, including 3D printed aligners and other specialty dental applications.
We can custom design 3D printable biocompatible materials for bone regeneration in dentistry, providing excellent protection from gum overgrowth, and safe bone resorption. They can be designed to have certain flexibility and elastic memory, to confer excellent protection during bone regeneration