Terms & Conditions - Limitation of Liability
Terms and conditions
The same applies to the ordered products which the buyer shall not analyse nor permit its analysis, nor obtain the chemical composition of the said order products in any way whatsoever; the Recipient shall not permit the analysis of the chemical composition of the ordered products directly or indirectly through third parties.
By placing orders of our products and/or services, buyers, the "Recipients", are liable for any damages, losses exceeding the amount paid if any, for infringing these terms and conditions, which are agreed by the buyer/customer with the starting date of their first placed order as part of our terms of conditions for selling our products and services. Special attention will be given to the followiing:
- the Recipient shall retain possession of the products on its premises, and shall not transmit the products or divulge any reports regarding the products to consultants or advisors;
- the Recipient shall not analyse, have analysed, or obtain the chemical composition of the said products in any way whatsoever;
- the Recipient shall not modify, or permit the nature or chemical composition of the products to be modified in any way whatsoever, except to the extent that such modification is inherent in its evaluation;
- the Recipient shall evaluate the products using the highest level of precaution, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Company harmless from all liability in connection with accidents or incidents which may occur during the evaluation of the products
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use nor download any data nor order any products nor services from the Company. The supply of products and services can be rejected by the Company at any time or circunstances with the following limitation of liability.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Company assume any responsibility for any damages that result from the use of this website, products and services. The use of this website, products and services is under your responsibility. Neither it shall be liable for any direct nor indirect damages resulting by the use or misuse of this website, products and services. In no event shall the Company will be liable for rejecting the supply of products and services at any time, nor for damages, losses, wrongs or negligence, exceeding the amount paid by you, if any, for using 3Dresyns´s website, products and services.
Damage in transit and short shipment
No responsibility is accepted by the Company for damaged products or short shipment when the courier or carrier has been given or signed a clean receipt. The buyer should unwrap or unbox the parcel for product inspection before accepting and signing the driver´s form since signing the driver’s form without adding a "damage or short shipment statement" will release the driver or the shipping company from taking responsibility for any missing or damaged products. The Company in this case cannot help the buyer to file a claim to recover the loss of the missing or damaged products. If the products without a doubt are missing or damaged, refuse to accept the products on the grounds that are missing or damaged. The buyer must indicate in writing on the driver’s release records: “shipment packaging is damaged and/or products are missing, detailing the missing product references and quantities: SKU´s*". In this event keep all packaging materials and contact both, the courier/carrier and the Company in writing within 3 working days. Please send us an email immediately to file a claim.
- Company name: Resyner Technologies S.L.
- Registered fiscal address: G. V. de las C. Catalanas 640, 08007 Barcelona Spain
- Registered brand names: 3Dresyns and Resyner Technologies
- Company registered VAT: ES B66858788
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: SKU stands for “stock keeping unit” and as the name suggests, it is a number that it is assigned to identify and keep track of a distinct type of item for sale, such as a product or service, and all attributes or functionalities associated with the item type that distinguish it from other item types. For a product, these attributes can include manufacturer, description, material, size, color, functionality, packaging, etc.