- sintering/curing T=120ºC for 5-10 minutes after 3D printing
- Conductivity: >4 S/m when used pure or in dip coatings
- high clarity and transparency (>90% at 450-800 nm)
- Conductivity will decrease proportionally to its dilution in 3D resins down to 10−14 -0.4x10+1 S/m or higher*
Features of 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear*:
- contains nanowire Silver
- biocompatible, pictograms and hazards free
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
- excellent conductivity with our conductive binders: 3Dresyn SEK1 and 3Dresyn NSEK1
- dosage of 3D ADD AgEK2 Clear can be adjusted to wish
- dosage over >30-50% are recommended
- excellent conductivity when used pure or diluted with our Conductive Thinner CT1 (included and supplied with 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear) by dip coatings
- ideal for dipping 3D prints in 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear diluted in Conductive Thinner CT1 for cost effectiveness since 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear will be on the surface of the 3D printed device.
- adjust the viscosity of 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear with our Conductive Thinner CT1 to control the rheology and the thickness of the 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear to wish when dipping the 3D printed parts inside it
- 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear has excellent adhesion on the surface of most 3Dresyns
- low sintering/curing T=120ºC for 5-10 minutes
- Drying method Convection oven or IR heating
3D-ADD AGEK2 Clear is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear and Conductive Thinner 3D-ADD CT1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for conductivity and viscosity tuning when used as dip coating and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect conductive 3D resins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
*Note: conductivity of 3D printed parts will depend on several variables, such as % 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear, the specific 3D resin used, dosage of Fine Tuner FT1 and LB1 Bio and the sintering/curing cycle used. LCD 3D printers may exhibit printability limitations at high dosage of 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear, due to their low light power . It is highly recommended to apply 3D-ADD AgEK2 Clear to our 3Dresyn SEK1 and/or NSEK1 or by dipping 3D printed parts diluted to wish with our Conductive Thinner CT1
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive paste that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.