- sintering/curing: dry prints at 80ºC for 30 minutes before sintering wiith xenon flash lamp / laser
- volume resitivity: 7 mΩ per square
- Conductivity will decrease proportionally to its dilution in 3D resins down to 10−14 -10+2 S/m or higher*
Features of 3D-ADD CuEK1*:
- high nano Copper content (>60%)
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
- excellent conductivity with our conductive binders: 3Dresyn SEK1 and 3Dresyn NSEK1
- dosage of 3D ADD CUEK1 can be adjusted as you wish
- dosage over >30-50% are recommended
- excellent conductivity with volume resitivity c.7 mΩ per square when used pure or diluted with our Conductive Thinner CT1 (included and supplied with 3D-ADD CuEK1) by dip coatings
- ideal for dipping 3D prints in 3D-ADD CuEK1 diluted in Conductive Thinner CT1 for cost effectiveness since 3D-ADD CuEK1 will be on the surface of the 3D printed device.
- adjust the viscosity of 3D-ADD- CuEK1 with our Conductive Thinner CT1 to control the rheology and the thickness of the 3D-ADD CuEK1 as you wish when dipping the 3D printed parts inside it
- 3D-ADD CuEK1 has excellent adhesion on the surface of most 3Dresyns
- ideal for printing water soluble mandrels for Electroforming for replacing the expensive multi step prior electrodeposition / electroplating
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
*Note: conductivity of 3D printed parts will depend on several variables, such as % 3D-ADD CuEK1, the specific 3D resin used, dosage of Fine Tuner FT1 and LB1 Bio and the sintering/curing cycle used. LCD 3D printers may exhibit printability limitations at high dosage of 3D-ADD CuEK1, due to their low light power . It is highly recommended to apply 3D-ADD CuEK1 to our 3Dresyn SEK1 and/or NSEK1 or by dipping 3D printed parts diluted as you wish with our Conductive Thinner CT1
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive paste that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.