- Sintering/Curing T=120-200ºC (the higher the sintering temperature the lower the resistivity) for 5-10 minutes after 3D printing:
- Resistivity <30 microohm centimeter
Features of 3D-ADD EK1*:
- Easy mixing and compatible in any of our 3Dresyns
- High conductivity
- Low Sintering/Curing T=120-150-200ºC for 5-10 minutes
- High resolution down to 20-40 microns of printed devices
- Non toxic
- Long shelf life (c. 6 months in the fridge)
- Broad sintering/curing compatibility: photonic, NIR, low vacuum oven, thermal curing, etc.
3D-ADD-EK1 is supplied as a kit, which contains 10 or 50 or 100 grams of 3D-ADD EK1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the volume of 3Dresyns and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect fine tuned liquid 3Dresyns from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
Note: conductivity of 3D printed parts will depend on several variables, such as %3D-ADD EK1 and the sintering/curing cycle used. LCD printers may exhibit printability limitations, due to their low light power, at high dosage of 3D-ADD EK1.