3D-ADD ESDA is our ultra safe ESD Additive for making ESD compliant 3D resins.
Its addition, at small dosage, to any of our 3Dresyns is ideal for protecting 3D printed materials against premature failure or damage due to electrostatic discharge in a variety of 3D printed applications such as automotive, aerospace, electronic, electrical packaging, equipment and other plastics applications.
3D-ADD ESDA has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective: additions of c. 0.5-1.5 % to suitable/compatible 3D resins are often enough for ESD compliancy:
- resistivity values between 109 and 1012 ohms per square
- available in 2 colors: black and dark grey
- ultra safe and biocompatible: pictograms free
- eco friendly and biodegradable
- compatible with all our SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns
- organo-tin free
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.