- curing T=140-150ºC for 60 minutes when used in dip coatings
- Sheet resistance 9-11 Ohms Square (30 microns)
- Conductivity will decrease proportionally to its dilution in 3D resins down to 10−14 -10+2 S/m or higher*
Features of 3D-ADD GrapEK1*:
- high nano Carbon Graphene content (>50%)
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
- excellent conductivity with our conductive binders: 3Dresyn SEK1 and 3Dresyn NSEK1
- dosage of 3D ADD GrapEK1 can be custom adjusted
- dosage over >30-50% are recommended
- excellent conductivity when used pure or diluted with our thinner 3D ADD CT1 (included and supplied with 3D-ADD GrapEK1) by dip coatings
- ideal for dipping 3D prints in 3D-ADD GrapEK1 diluted in thinner 3D ADD CT1 for cost effectiveness since 3D-ADD GrapEK1 will be on the surface of the 3D printed device.
- adjust the viscosity of 3D-ADD GrapEK1 with our thinner 3D ADD CT1 to control the rheology, flow, smoothness and the thickness of the 3D-ADD GrapEK1 as you wish when dipping the 3D printed parts inside it
- 3D-ADD GrapEK1 has excellent adhesion on the surface of most 3Dresyns
- low curing T=140-150ºC for 60 minutes when used i dip coatings
- Drying method Convection oven or IR heating
3D-ADD GrapEK1 is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-ADD GrapEK1 and thinner 3D-ADD CT1, one graduated beaker to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for conductivity and viscosity tuning when used as dip coating and one empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect conductive 3D resins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
*Note: conductivity of 3D printed parts will depend on several variables, such as % 3D-ADD GrapEK1, the specific 3D resin used, dosage of Fine Tuner FT1 and LB1 Bio and the sintering/curing cycle used. LCD 3D printers may exhibit printability limitations at high dosage of 3D-ADD GrapEK1, due to their low light power. It is highly recommended to apply 3D-ADD GrapEK1 to our 3Dresyn SEK1 and/or NSEK1 or by dipping 3D printed parts diluted as you wish with our thinner 3D ADD CT1.
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive product that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.