- drying T: at room temperature for 10 minutes or at 50ºC for 5 minutes
- Sheet resistance <60 Ohms per Square
Features of 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio*:
- electrically conductive biocompatible and biodegradable water based nano Carbon Graphene paste
- excellent conductivity when used pure or diluted with water by brushing or dip coating on the surface of 3D printed parts
- viscous paste which can be custom diluted with water to adjust its viscosity, flow and surface smoothness
- ideal for dipping 3D prints in 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio diluted in water for cost effectiveness vs its bulk addition in the 3D resin before printing, since 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio will be on the surface of the 3D printed device.
- adjust the viscosity of 3D-ADD GrapEK2 bio with water to control the rheology, smoothness and the thickness of the 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio as you wish when brushing or dipping the 3D printed parts inside it
- 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio forms a resistant film which has excellent adhesion on the surface of most 3D printed 3Dresyns
3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio and one graduated beaker for viscosity tuning with water when used as dip coating of your 3D printed parts.
*Note: The addition of 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio at eg 15% dosage by weight to a compatible suitable liquid 3D resin may result in an increase of sheet resistance from 50 Ohms per Square to 50 M Ohms per Square (still conductive). Consequently, It is highly recommended to apply 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio by brushing or dipping 3D printed parts diluted as you wish with water at pH 7. It is not recommended to add it to any liquid 3D resin to avoid excessive conductivity decrease and compatibility problems since 3D-ADD GrapEK2 Bio may precipitate with non water soluble 3D resins.
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive product that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.