It is a safe biocompatible whitish lubricant paste which does not significanlty affect the color strength nor the transparency of our 3D printed resins.
3D-ADD WRA1 can be added to any 3D resinn to improve their physical and mechanical properties:
- increased wear, abrasion and marking resistance
- decrease of coefficient of friction
- natural polishing agent
- eco friendly and ultra safe, based on natural raw materials
- non hazardous, free of hazards, pictograms and risk phrases
- stable free flowing whitish paste / slurry
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- minor whitening effect
- organo-tin free
- additions of up to 10% by weight are recommended to provide significant wear resistance improvement of easy to mark an wearing off 3D printed materials
3D-ADD WRA1 is supplied as a kit, which contains a 500 mL black bottle containing 3D ADD NSA1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for fine tuning (dependant on minimum required printing volumen of individual resin tanks (vats)) and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect fine tuned 3Dresins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.