3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear is our electrically conductive clear water soluble nano Silver 3D resin for 3D printing high conductivity materials for electronics e.g. transparent electrodes for touch screens, PV, OLED devices and displays. Low cost alternative to TCO. Other applications: sensors, heaters, lighting, security, photovoltaic cells.
It is a clear nano Silver 3D resin which is conductive after post curing at relatively low sintering/curing temperatures.
- sintering/curing T=120ºC for 5-10 minutes after 3D printing
- high clarity and transparency (>90% at 450-800 nm)
- S grade: water Soluble
- Conductivity: 2.5-2.6 S/m
- Resistivity 380-390 milli ohm.m
- Sheet resistance 1.9-2.1 kiloOhm/square
Features of 3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear*:
- contains Silver nanowires (c. 2%)
- light silver green brown color at thick applications
- low sintering/curing T=120ºC for 5-10 minutes
- Drying method Convection oven or IR heating
- printable with SLA, DLP & LCD printers
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a conductive paste that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.