3Dresyn AgSEK2 is our electrically conductive clear water soluble nano Silver 3D resin for 3D printing high conductivity materials for electronics e.g. transparent electrodes for touch screens, PV, OLED devices and displays. Low cost alternative to TCO. Other applications: sensors, heaters, lighting, security, photovoltaic cells.
- high clarity and transparency at thin applications (>90% at 450-800 nm)
- water soluble
- Conductivity: 2.5-2.6 S/m
- Resistivity 380-390 milli Ohm.m
- Sheet resistance 1.9-2.1 kiloOhm/square
Features of 3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear*:
- contains silver nanowires (c. 2%)
- water soluble
- light silver color at thick applications
- ultra hard and tough UHT, Shore Hardness D80-85
- tensile strength <40 MPa
- Young modulus 2000-3000 MPa
- flexural strength <30 MPA
- elongation <3%
- printable with most SLA, DLP & LCD printers
- 3Dresyn AgSEK2 due to its water solubility will swell and/or dissolve in water after printing
- ideal for printing water soluble mandrels for Electroforming for replacing the expensive multi step prior electrodeposition / electroplating
*Note: 3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear is supplied in 3 parts:
- part 1 contains silver nanowires: 3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear part 1
- part 2 contains the 3D resin: 3Dresyn AgSEK2 Clear part 2
- part 3 is Fine Tuner FT1
Mixing procedure. Add part 1 slowly to part 2 under stirring with a rotary mixer at around 500 rpm for 10 minutes (avoid excessive energy to prevent any potential gelation). After full addition and mixing of part 1 in part 2, add part 3 and mix gently at around 300 rpm for 5 minutes.
IMPORTANT: The product once mixed has a short shelf life, specially if kept at >40-50ºC. If stored in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. It is recommended that the product is printed after its mixing to avoid any premature gelation.