3Dresyn CCQ1 has these features and benefits:
- excellent reinforcing Quartz Composite Concentrate, supplied as a paste at high concentration of safe and natural based reinforcing quartz composites
- ideal for making quartz reinforced finishes for temporary / provisional as well as durable teeth, crown and bridges, etc...
- high concentration of quartz
- it can be added to any 3Dresyn to improve their durability and long term physical and mechanical properties
- Mohs hardness: 7
- Extra Whiteness: L: 98.4, a: -0.5, b: 0.1
- Ultra Low Water Absorption ULWA: <15 µg/mm3
- reduces coefficient of thermal expansion of final materials
- eco friendly and ultra safe, based on natural raw materials
- non hazardous, free of hazards, pictograms and risk phrases
- stable paste / slurry
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- organo-tin free
- additions of 20-30% by weight are recommended to preserve printability in most SLA, DLP & LCD printers and provide significant mechanical properties improvement and durability of reinforced composite 3D printed materials
Note: the effect on the mechanical properties will depend on the original properties of the chosen 3Dresyn and the dosage of the concentrate used. Step addtions are recommended to get the optimum and desired overall properties balance for each reinforced composite system.