3Dresyn CD Bio D, is our Conceptual Design Bio based 3D resin for fast proof of concept printing.
3Dresyns basic plant based resin for fast proof of concept printing. It has been designed to print fast, in less than 2-3 seconds per layer, on any SLA DLP & LCD printer* with good results in terms of definition. It is our very simple, low cost bio "eco" plant based resin to prove that your design concepts look OK, its very low cost allows you to make changes in your conceptual design before moving to the next stage in your development and printing it with a resin that better suits the desired mechanical properties for your design.
It is simple, cheap, bio based and offered with no thrills - it is only available in a single size for the supply to you (1 kg), and one bio natural color (red). The color changes to clear as its exposed to UV light, helping you with your cleanup after printing. Its very low viscosity (<300 mPas) helps its simplicity. If you want more then look at our basic or specialist range of resins which offer much much more functionality in terms of material properties. What you see is what you get!!
3Dresyn CD Bio D has these features and benefits:
- natural bio red color which becomes clear after curing
- ultra fast curing in <3 seconds at 50 microns Z layers when tuned with Fine Tuner FT1
- slow curing in 10-20 seconds at 50 microns when tuned with Fine Tuner FT5 Bio HP
- plant based, Bio & Eco resin made from renewable resources
- very low viscosity <300 mPas
- Shore hardness D70
- safe handling
- odorless, odor free!
- hard, with minor flexibility
- extreme low shrinkage <2%
- medium tensile strength 20-30 MPa
- elongation <5%
- very high resolution
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- to be used with our safe resolution increaser Fine Tuner LB1 Bio
- to be used with our bio safe photo catalyst Fine Tuner FT5 Bio HP instead of Fine Tuner FT1 since it is hazardous to aquatic environment