3Dresyn ENG1 MF monomer free, tough functional resin, custom colors
3Dresyn ENG1 MF "monomer free" has these features and benefits:
- Engineering "monomer free" functional resin
- prints excellently on Form 2 in open mode
- Ultra Hard and Tough
- Shore hardness D90
- biocompatible, ultra pure synthetic resin source
- very high tensile strength >50 MPa
- very reactive (avoid postcuring to prevent enbrittlement)
- ideal for low power SLA, DLP & LCD printers
- elongation <3%
- very low viscosity
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn UF Bio D Ultra Fast Bio Degradable monomer free 3D resin for ultra fast proof of concept printing