3Dresyn HA1 Bio, biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns
Biocompatible Hardness Adjuster for detailed rigidity refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn HA1 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 1 dispenser (dropper) with 250 mL of 3Dresyn HA1 Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
Our 250 mL dispenser of 3Dresyn HA1 Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn HA1 Hardness Adjuster Bio has these features and benefits:
- Tough, rigid with minor flexibility at thin thickness
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn TD90, TD80, TFD80, TFD70,...,TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- extra hard, Shore D90
- medium/good impact and shattering resistance
- synthetic resin source
- very high tensile strength, 60-70 MPa
- tough and rigid (Young modulus >3000 MPa)
- elongation <4%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- decrease of rigidity can be done with our softer additive: 3Dresyn SA1 Softness Adjuster Bio
We Also Recommend
Antiseptic Disinfectant Cleaner ADC1 & Purifier for disinfecting and preventing Corona virus spread
3D-ADD MGI-1, our Micro-organism Growth Inhibitor additive for mass disinfection of liquid 3D resins before printing
Fine Tuner FT1, our general purpose fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 410 nm SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers
Fine Tuner FT2 ultra fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 420 nm SLA DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers