3Dresyn HA3 LV MF Bio is our monomer free biocompatible hardness & rigidity adjuster for significant rigidity increase of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn HA3 LV MF Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains one 250 grams bottle of 3Dresyn HA1 LV MF Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
3Dresyn HA3 LV MF Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn HA3 LV MF Bio has these features and benefits:
- Ultra Tough, rigid with minor flexibility at thin thickness
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- medium hard, Shore D70
- synthetic resin source
- biocompatible, monomer free
- medium tensile and flexural strength, <40 MPa
- medium rigid (Young modulus 1500-2000 MPa)
- elongation <7%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free