Dental 3Dresyn IJ OD Clear TF Tough & Foldable has these features and benefits:
- printable with most commercial and professional Inkjet 3D printers
- Stratasys: Objet Eden 260V, 260VS, 333, 350, 350V, 500, 500V, 1000 Plus, J750, Objet Connex 260, 350 and 500 series
- 3D Systems: ProJet MJP 2500, 2500+, 3500, 3510 and 3600 Plastic series
- tough and foldable for aligners, semirigid, pliable under pressure at low thickness, with good memory until regains its original shape
- tough and rigid for night guards at thickness >1.2 mm
- ideal for the direct printing of aligners and night guards
- ideal for printing aligners at thickness 1.1-1.2 mm
- Shore hardness D60 range*
- excellent clarity and non yellowing
- very low water absorption,
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- very high tensile and flexural strength >30 MPa
- medium rigidity (Young modulus >900 MPa)
- durable, non yellowing
- very low shrinkage
- organo tin free
- water solubility: ≤ 1,6 µg/mm3
- hydrophobic, ultra low water absorption ULWA≤ 32 µg/mm3
- fully compliant with the Quality requirements of ISO 20795-1 and ISO 10993-1
*Note: direct printing of aligners requires detailed integration of aligners specifications and control of the overall workflow and process variables (software, aligner thickness, resin design, printer specifications such as power and wavelength, print settings such as exposure time and z layer thickness, postcuring and cleansing protocols, types of cleaning fluids used, cleaning time and temperature, light anf thermal postcuring temperature, light power and wavelength, etc.
All the mentioned variables affect and determine final aligner mechanical properties and biocompatibility: such as its hardness, rigidity, stress relaxation resistance during usage, color, resistance, durabibility and safety.
Different printer and printing settings and specifications and cleaning and postcuring settings in practice provide differences in mechanical properties and biocompatibility for any 3D photoreactive resin.
This starting point 3Dresyn can be taylored to maximise its mechanical properties in inkjet printers working with printing heads over 80-90ºC since optimum biocompatibility and stronger inkjet resins can be designed with these settings.