3Dresyn PP TFD80 tough & foldable D80 Clear
- ideal for 3D printing plates
- tough (non brittle), certain flexibility and foldability without breaking at thin thickness
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- hard, Shore D80
- high impact and shattering resistance (Izod 85J/m)
- synthetic resin source
- medium tensile strength, <25 MPa
- medium hard with certain flexibility (Young modulus <1000 MPa)
- elongation <40%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- rigidity refinement can be done with our biocompatible Hardness Adjuster 3Dresyn HA1 Bio
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn UF Bio D Ultra Fast Bio Degradable monomer free 3D resin for ultra fast proof of concept printing