Biocompatible Softness and Flexibility Adjuster for detailed rigidity refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn SA1 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 1 dispenser (dropper) with 250 mL of 3Dresyn SA1 Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
Our 250 mL dispenser of 3Dresyn SA1 Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn SA1 Softness Adjuster Bio has these features and benefits:
- Foldable without breaking
- ideal for reducing rigidity of harder and more rigid resins such as 3Dresyn R290D90, R140D90, OD UHT, TD90, UHT, UHF, TD80, OD Clear TF, etc.
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- hard and pliable, Shore D80
- high impact and shattering resistance (Notched Izod 80-90J/m)
- synthetic resin source
- medium tensile strength, <27 MPa
- medium hard with certain flexibility (Young modulus <1100 MPa)
- elongation <40%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- Increase of rigidity can be done with our harder additive: 3Dresyn HA1 Hardness Adjuster Bio
water solubility: ≤ 1,6 µg/mm3
hydrophobic, ultra low water sorption ULWA≤ 32 µg/mm3
residual monomer <0.1%
- fully compliant with the Quality requirements of ISO 20795-1 and ISO 10993-1
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.