3Dresyn VAM Bio Soya2 is our biodegradable soya VAM 3D resin which has been designed for eco friendly VAM 3D printing.
This product exhibits these Features and Benefits:
- biodegradable and renewable "green source"
- eco-friendly, made from soybean and plants
- odour free
- ultra safe, toxic pictograms free
- ultra fast curing in <3-5 seconds at 50 microns Z layers
- hard with certain flexibility, Shore hardness D50
- high tensile and flexural strength < 50 MPa
- tough and rigid with certain flexibility (Young modulus >1000 MPa)
- elongation <20%
- high viscosity <35 Pas at 25ºC
- very high resolution
- EN 71-3:2019 compliant
- environmentally safe and biodegradable by heat, light and microorganisms / bacterii
- very low shrinkage
- 0% VOCs
- BPA free
- transition metals free
- printable by VAM 3D printers
*Note: addition of a suitable photo accelerant is required for printing in specific VAM printers
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
The goal of this product line is to promote the usage of biodegradable plant-based 3D printing by developing eco friendly resins made with biodegradable green ingredients,such as soyabeans and plants.