3Dresyn IM-SF v4, soft and easy breaking for injection of silicones
3Dresyn IM-SF v4 has these features and benefits:
- ideal for the production of non durable soft and flexible molds for injection of soft silicones (Shore 00)
- recommended for injection of medical grade soft RTV silicones used in flexible otoplastics and hearing aids.
- excellent heat resistance without significant softening above 110C
- non durable easy breaking in soft pieces without damaging the soft silicone casts.
- high resolution up to 20 microns
- low tensile strength
- soft and flexible
- elongation <100%
- very low viscosity <50 Mpas
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage <1%
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend