Adhesive 3Dresyn HM "Hot Melt"
Adhesive 3Dresyn HM "Hot Melt" has these features and benefits:
- similar performance to traditional hot melt adhesives but 3D printable by SLA DLP & LCD
- designed for adhering & gluing a broad range of plastics and metals when heated after 3D printing
- ideal for printing directly on plastics or metals attached to the build platform, e.g. PCB base materials
- high resolution
- soft non tacky (non fragile) which becomes tacky & adhesive when heated providing strong bonding after cooling
- very low viscosity (<50 mPas)
- very low shrinkage
- printable by commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers with non sensitive resin tanks. Requirements:
- PDMS should hold & keep the resin inside to avoid contact & detachment of the PDMS from the hard acrylic bottom (PMMA)
- PDMS adhered to resin tanks on the bottom of the vats (without shoulders protecting and surrounding the vat walls) can suffer detachment from the hard acrylic bottom (PMMA)
- organo-tin free
Please contact us to consult about our new Adhesive 3Dresyn HM "Hot Melt" at: info@3Dresyns.com
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.