Cleaning Fluid NW1 Bio is a Non Whitening "Biocompatible and Safe" cleaning fluid developed to wash and clean 3D prints. Its usage prevents gloss reduction and whitening as well as helps to remove and wash off easily hydrophobic residuals and byproducts.
Cleaning Fluid NW1 Bio is a 100% safe and biocompatible. Its usage is ideal for cleansing and purification of 3D printed materials used for making biomedical devices. It can also be used to clean resin tanks (vats), printer covers without causing any damage to plastic parts as isopropanol does. It is an excellent alternative to isopropanol and other volatile alcohol solvents which may attack plastics and break printer covers and tanks. It is suitable to clean all printer parts since it does not attack painted parts nor plastics.
Cleaning Fluid NW1 Bio has these features and benefits:
- ideal for washing and cleaning 3D prints without gloss reduction nor whitening
- does not cause transparency loss or haziness of prints
- excellent resin washing off and overall cleaning properties for most of our 3Dresyns*
- supplied in 2 versions:
- odorless biocompatible version (ultra safe, non potential skin irritant)
- balsamic fragance version with antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial activity (potential ultra mild or mild irritant of sensitive skin)
- low viscosity <60 cps at 20ºC
- excellent cleaning yield, low dosage is needed for cleaning
- bio-based from renewable source
- excellent shine after cleaning plastic and metal parts
- does not attack plastics nor paints (printer plastic covers, resin tanks)
- non water soluble
- non volatile, non flammable
- ideal for dipping prints inside it in a glass or plastc containers for improved surface cure in the light box
- safe for use
- 100% biocompatible and biodegradable
- odorless version is compliant with FDA 175.105, 175.300, 175.320, 178.3910, 181.27
- balsamic fragance version is compliant with 21CFR172.515
- IFU for ultra gloss and transparency
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.