Our Clear Detoxifier and Purification kit have been designed for chemically postcuring and cleansing your 3D prints and for getting maximum biocompatibility and a 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test.
Our cleansing system is ideal for biomedical applications, including dental and hearing systems, to ensure that biomedical devices are safe for use.
Our 3D resins when properly cleansed with our Cleaning Fluid Bio, Clear Detoxifier and Purification kit can achieve a 100% pass in the toxicity test.
- excellent cleaning yield of monomer residuals and byproducts
- excellent bleaching /whitening of clear prints
- after use degrades in non toxic, eco friendly natural components
Our Clear Detoxifier chemically reacts with any remaining unreacted resin or monomer left in the prints. This can be easily done by immersing or dipping completely the 3D prints inside a flask containing the Clear Detoxifier for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
After it, any residuals left by the chemical burnt out will disappear once the prints are dipped for 5-10 minutes in our Purification Fluid, since chemically eliminates any residual byproducts left.
After cleaning the prints in the purification fluid, prints have to be rinsed, as least twice, in water to eliminate any rest of the Purification Fluid.
This basic protocol helps to have a 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test when used with our biocompatible 3Dresyns.
After light postcuring, the chemical purification process takes a total time of 10-20 minutes.
Post-curing & Purification. Our Cleansing Protocol for 100% cytotoxicity pass in just few steps:
1. clean prints inside a flask containing our Cleaning Fluid Bio for 5-10 minutes in an ultrasonic bath at room temperature
2. dip prints inside a flask containing fresh Cleaning Fluid Bio and postcure them in a light box (with either 385, 405 nm or Visible light for 30 minutes) at room temperature (avoid temperatures above 50C to avoid yellowing)
3. dip prints inside a flask containing the Clear Detoxifier for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
4. dip prints in the Purification kit for 5-10 minutes to remove any residues or byproducts left.
5. rinse prints in clean water, as least twice, to eliminate any rest of the Purification Fluid. Ideally, clean printed parts in distilled water in an ultrasonic bath.
Our Detoxifier and Purification kit are supplied as a kit, which contains 2 graduated beakers to inmerse the prints in the liquids , 4 bottles of 250 mL containing 2.5 grams of a white powder and 1L bottle containing the Purification kit (supplied as 50 grams of a white powder). Add 250 mL of water to each Detoxifier bottle just before use for maximum cleaning yield and 1 L of water to the Purification kit (mix well for full powder dissolution).
Read the MSDS (the kit contains corrosive chemicals), use gloves and goggles to avoid any contact with skin and eyes.
Note1: this kit is ideal for clear and for colored resins formulated with chemical resistant colorants/pigments, otherwise colors may fade.
Note 2: Injected molded RTV silicones use platinum catalysts, which are inhibited by some chemicals contained in 3D printed molds, leaving the surface of the silicone sticky or uncured. The use of our Cleaning Fluid, Detoxifier and Purification kit overcomes this common problem, by eliminating the inhibiting chemicals from the surface of 3D printed molds.