3Dresyn HTR "High Temperature Resistance" HF "Hard and Flexible"
3Dresyn HTR HF has these features and benefits:
- High Temperature Resistance HTR above 200 ºC without brittleness
- Hard and Flexible HF
- 100% foldable without breaking at room and high temperature
- synthetic thermoset crosslinked network material
- medium high tensile strength >15 MPa
- medium hard & soft. Shore A 40-50 (Young modulus <20 MPa)
- elongation <30%
- low viscosity
- very high resolution (printing resolution of 20 microns)
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA/DLP 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.