Dental 3Dresyn OD C&B MF for printing durable ultra safe Monomer Free Teeth, Crowns & Bridges with Vita colors: A1, A2 and A3
Dental 3Dresyn OD C&B MF for printing durable Monomer Free Teeth, Crowns & Bridges has these features and benefits:
- ideal for printing ultra safe Monomer Fre durable and resistant Teeth, Crowns & Bridges and Veneers
- composite resin with improved mechanical properties and abrasion resistance
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- high flexural strength >110MPa
- tough and rigid (Young modulus 2800 MPa)
- ideal for bioprinting applications and ultra safe biocompatible systems
- high hardness, Shore hardness D90
- sorption ≤ 50 µg/mm3
- solubility ≤ 5 µg/mm3
- excellent dimensional stability
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- select semitransparent colors: VITA A1,A2, A3
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns