Dental 3Dresyn OD-Clear TF MF Tough & Foldable Monomer Free for printing ultra safe aligners
Dental 3Dresyn OD-Clear TF MF Tough & Foldable Monomer Free has these features and benefits:
- ultra safe tough and foldable for aligners, semirigid, pliable under pressure at low thickness (0.4-0.8 mm), with good memory until regains its original shape
- tough and rigid for night guards at thickness >1 mm
- MF grade Monomer Free
- ideal for the direct printing of aligners and night guards
- Shore hardness D60 -70
- ideal for printing aligners at 0.4-0.8 mm*
- excellent clarity and non yellowing
- very low water absorption,
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- very high tensile and flexural strength >50 MPa
- medium rigidity (Young modulus >700 MPa)
- durable, non yellowing
- very low shrinkage
- organo tin free
- printable by professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- printing with a heating unit is required for increasing the flow of the resin
- increased durability of the resin tank
- hardness & rigidity refinement can be done for the chosen aligner thickness with our new Biocompatible Monomer Free Hardness Adjuster* 3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF
*Note: direct printing of aligners requires detailed integration of aligners specifications and control of the overall workflow and process variables (software, aligner thickness, resin, printer type, print settings, postcuring and cleansing protocols, etc). All the mentioned variables affect and determine final aligner properties: pressure and retention on teeth, mechanical properties and biocompatibility.
Since different printers and settings provide different mechanical properties for any 3D resin, the usage of different dosage of Fine Tuners and hardness / rigidity adjusters is needed to tune, balance and maximise performance properties for any given 3D printing system.
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns