NextGen 3Dresyn TD80/TFD80 50/50, tough D80, clear and basic colors with excellent balance of rigidity and toughness
NG 3Dresyn TD80/TFD80 50/50 has these features and benefits:
- Tough (non brittle) and minor flexibility without breaking
- Intermediate properties between NG 3Dresyn TD80 and NG 3Dresyn TFD80
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- hard, Shore D80
- high impact and shattering resistance at low temperature
- synthetic resin source
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns