NextGen 3Dresyn TFD70 tough & foldable D70 clear and basic colors
NG 3Dresyn TFD70 has these features and benefits:
- Tough (non brittle), Flexible and Foldable without breaking
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- hard, Shore D70, and flexible at low thickness
- high impact and shattering resistance at low temperature
- synthetic resin source
- medium tensile strength, <10 MPa
- medium hard with certain flexibility (Young modulus <500 MPa)
- elongation <40%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns