Professional Cure Box for postcuring 3D prints for maximum safety, optimum performance properties and biocompatibility
Professional Curebox for postcuring 3D prints for maximum safety, optimum light power and temperature control to maximise cure, performance properties and biocompatibility.
This professional light box designed and manufactured by Wicked Engineering is a reliable and temperature controlled system for postcuring and fast aging your 3D prints to get maximum performance properties, biocompatibility and have a 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test.
Please learn more about the specifications of this professional light box by clicking on this link.
This cure box speeds up the maximum achievable cure of most 3D resins to approximate 1 hour and simulates the natural aging of your 3D prints which naturaly occurs in several days.
This is ideal for fast amending and prevention of any excessive undesired enbrittlement by aging, permitting re-adjustment and selection of 3D resins properties to get the desired and optimum final mechanical properties.
The combination of our cleansing system / protocol* with this professional cure box is ideal for engineering and biomedical applications, including dental systems, to ensure that devices are fully cured and safe for use.
One litre of our Cleaning Fluid and our Cure tester & Purification kit valued at 180 Euro in total will be included in this offer.
- website prices (676 Euro per unit)) are exworks East Windsor, CT 06088 USA
- stock of the Cure boxes is located in the USA
- cureboxes are ready for shipment in 1-2 days after payment is received
- final DAP "Delivered At Place" price quotations will be sent by email once the exact courier and related costs at your exact location are calculated.
- since cure boxes are sent directly from USA, customs and vat taxes may be charged by your local authorities before receiving the goods (HS tariff code: 841780)
- our general purpose cleansing and post curing protocol will be available upon request after placing the Cure box order
Please contact us to request your final quotation and transport costs to your exact location at: info@3Dresyns.com
We Also Recommend
Fine Tuner FT1, our general purpose fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 410 nm SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers
Fine Tuner FT2 ultra fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 420 nm SLA DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers
Fine Tuner FT3, very low yellowing, fast and low viscosity "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 420 nm SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers
Fine Tuner FT4 Bio ultra safe hydrophobic "bio photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 500 nm 3D printers and hydrophobic 100% Biocompatible systems