Our Purification kit has been designed for ultra fast chemical cleansing of your 3D prints and for getting maximum biocompatibility and 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test.
Our cleansing chemical system is ideal for biomedical applications, including dental and hearing applications to ensure that biomedical devices are safe for use.
Our 3D resins when properly cleansed with our Purification kit can achieve a 100% pass in the toxicity test.
- excellent cleaning yield of monomer residuals and byproducts
- excellent bleaching /whitening of clear prints
- after use degrades in non toxic, eco friendly natural components
Follow first our Instructions for Use
Then, you can chemically postcure your prints:
Our Purification kit chemically reacts and eliminates any remaining unreacted resin, monomer and byproducts left in the prints. This can be easily done by immersing or dipping completely the 3D prints inside a flask containing the Purification kit for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
After cleaning the prints in the purification kit, prints have to be rinsed, as least twice, in water to eliminate any rest of the Purification kit.
This basic protocol helps to have a 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test when used with our biocompatible 3Dresyns.
After light postcuring, the chemical purification process takes a total time of 5-10 minutes.
Post-curing & Purification. Our Cleansing Protocol for 100% cytotoxicity pass in just few steps:
- clean prints following our Instructions for Use IFU
- dip prints inside a flask containing the Purification kit (not the Cleaning Fluid Bio) for 5-10 minutes at room temperature to remove any residues or byproducts left
- rinse prints in clean water, as least twice, to eliminate any rest of the Purification kit
Our Purification kit is supplied as a kit, which contains 1L bottle containing 50 grams of the Purification kit (supplied as a white powder). Add 1 L of water to the original bottle to make a 5% solution. Mix well for full powder dissolution.
Read the MSDS (the kit contains corrosive chemicals), use gloves and goggles to avoid any contact with the skin and eyes.