This presential training is ideal for designing and direct printing of aligners.
It has been designed for both beginners and professional printer users since it covers all the basic design and printing aspects for designing and printing aligners professionally straight away with even 200 Euro printers.
This practical "hands-on" training covers the design, printing, cleaning and postprocessing of aligners. You will get your hands dirty and will experience how to design and print aligners from scratch!
The training will teach you how to:
- design aligners directly with Archform ,Blue Sky Bio, and Meshmixer.
- control tooth movement
- print aligners with 3Dresyn OD Clear TF LTP Rigid and/or Flexible versions at 0.6-1 mm with affordable SLA DLP & LCD printers
- use value for money 200 Euro LCD printers with optimum resolution
- print, clean, postcure and postprocessed 3D printed aligners
- without any stickiness, haziness, yellowing, or whitish finishing
- with excellent mechanical and surface quality, clarity and light fastness
This presential training is imparted in Alicante (Spain) for 1, 2, or 3 days, in collaboration with Dr. Gilberto Salas, an expert digital orthodontist. We will teach you how to design aligners with Archform ,Blue Sky Bio, and Meshmixer, and to print them with low cost printers.
Book a place for 1, 2 or 3 days training by email at: info@3Dresyns.com
The training dates will be determined later after booking to accommodate groups.
For more info read: 3D resins for printing aligners
Example of aligner printed at 100 microns z layers in less than 2 hours in a low cost, 200 Euro, monochrome Anycubic LCD printer.