Do you need help to formulate UV Overprint Varnishes (OPV’s)?
Resyner offers formulation consultancy on a wide range of UV Overprint Varnishes (OPV’s).
UV Overprint Varnishes (OPV’s) portfolio offered by 3Dresyns consulting services:
"UV Curing OPV’s Formulated on Cutting edge “Next Generation” Technology"
UV OPV’s Portfolio:
UV Litho Gloss Overprint Varnish
- This litho overprint varnish was designed to run in the ink train, exhibits outstanding product and rub resistance, superior cure response, and adequate gloss.
- Litho overprint varnish designed to run in the ink train, exhibiting outstanding product and rub resistance, superior cure response, with an exceptionally smooth and matt finish.
- High gloss, high slip for overprinting UV inks or dry conventional inks
- High gloss, high surface energy suitable for hot foil stamping
- Matt, high slip finish suitable for overprinting UV inks or dry conventional inks & suitable for hot foil stamping
- High gloss, high adhesion lacquer for self adhesive label printing, plastics & foils
- Specialty coatings for:
- Exceptionally high chemical resistance
- Dry offset and water fountain applications
- Water white applications
- Release coatings
- High hold out on absorbent substrates
- Gloss coatings for wet on wet over conventional printing inks
- Pearlescent finishes
- Textured finishes
- And others designed for niche applications
UV Curable Silk Screen Coatings
- High gloss coatings for flat bed and rotary screen printing. These coatings exhibit excellent flow & levelling properties
- Matt & textured coatings for flat bed and rotary screen printing exhibiting excellent flow & levelling properties
- High adhesion lacquers for difficult substrates such as plastics, foils, glass, etc.
*Note: These coatings are also suitable for roller coat applications
More UV & EB overprint varnishes (OPV´s):
- UV & EB OPV´s applied by roller coater
- UV & EB monomer free OPV´s
- UV & EB dry offset OPV´s
- UV & EB OPV´s for can coating
- UV & EB OPV´s with low odour
- UV & EB OPV´s on difficult inks
- UV & EB OPV´s with good adhesion onto printed paper
- UV & EB OPV´s with non-yellowing
- UV & EB OPV´s on wax based substrates
- UV & EB OPV´s on melamine impregnated paper
Contact us to consult about our customisation services and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com