3Dresyn USF Bio D is a Ultra Safe & Ultra Fast Bio based "monomer free" 3D resin for ultra fast proof of concept printing.
It is simple, cheap, bio based and offered with no thrills - it is only available in a single size for the supply to you (1000 grams), and one bio natural color (red). The color changes to clear as its exposed to UV light.
3Dresyn USF Bio D is a bio based 3D resin containing over 20% soya which has been designed for eco friendly SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printing. 3Dresyn Bio Soya1 contains 50% total bio content including soya and other bio based vegetable ingredients functionalised to react with light.
The goal of this product line is to promote the usage of bio based SLA 3D printing by developing eco friendly resins made with ultra high content of bio based ingredients.
3Dresyn USF Bio D partially breaks down biologically into biological simpler substances through the action of enzymes from microorganisms.
The main advantages of SLA vs FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) or filament printing is higher resolution and definition of prints, broader range and improved material properties. One of the key disadvantages that has limited the promotion of stereolithography in homes and schools has been that commercial SLA 3D resins are not environmentally friendly, nor safe for health nor for the environment.
Another limitation of SLA 3D printing has been its secrecy related to its basic fundamentals, creating a sense of mistery and frustrating "blax box" testing.
In order to unboxing the "blax box" and promote scientific teaching and safe printing, the 3Dresyns team has designed these simple, scientific and reliable Instructions for Use to ensure a clear and deep understanding of SLA 3D printing fundamentals.
One of the key objectives of 3Dresyns is to design, make and promote safe and environmentally friendly 3D resins to ensure safe printing resin handling and disposal.
This product line has been designed to be environmentally friendly and exhibits these features and benefits:
- natural bio based red color which becomes clear after curing
- 50% bio content from renewable "green source"
- over 20% soya content
- ultra fast curing in <3 seconds at 50 microns Z layers when tuned with Fine Tuner FT1
- slow curing in 10-20 seconds at 50 microns when tuned with Fine Tuner FT5 Bio HP
- Shore hardness D70
- monomer free, ultra safe handling
- hard, with minor flexibility
- low shrinkage <3%
- medium tensile strength 30-40 MPa
- elongation <5%
- medium curing: typically cures in around 10-15 seconds at 100 microns Z layers when tuned with Fine Tuner FT1
- slow curing: typically cures in around 15-25 seconds at 100 microns when tuned with Fine Tuner FT5 Bio HP
- medium tensile and flexural strength < 50 MPa
- rigid: Young modulus 1000-1600 MPa
- viscosity <3000 mPas at 25ºC
- elongation <10%
- excellent flow and viscosity
- very high resolution
- EN 71-3:2019 compliant
- compatible with most commercial SLA DLP & LCD printers from 200 to 410 nm
- very low shrinkage
- BPA free
- transition metal free
Note: Despite the high safety standards of this product line, gloves and goggles need to be used when handling these and any other chemicals to ensure maximum safety practices.