3Dresyn XL1 Bio, biocompatible ultra effective crosslinker for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns
Biocompatible crosslinker for ultra effective rigidity refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 1 dispenser (dropper) with 60 mL of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
Our 60 mL dispenser of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn XL1 Rigidity Adjuster Bio has these features and benefits:
- Ultra effective crosslinker: minimum dosage is required for increasing rigidity
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn R290D90, R190D90, R140D90, TD90, TD80, TFD80, TFD70, ...,TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- ultra high deflection temperature HDT>290ºC
- extra hard, Shore D90
- ultra fast*
- synthetic resin source
- very high tensile strength, 60-70 MPa
- ultra rigid (Young modulus >4000 MPa)
- elongation <2%
- excellent chemical resistance
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- decrease of rigidity can be done with our softer additive: 3Dresyn SA1 Softness Adjuster Bio
Note: solid material at room temperature: warm it gently to prevent its cured before adding it to any 3Dresyn
We Also Recommend
Antiseptic Disinfectant Cleaner ADC1 & Purifier for disinfecting and preventing Corona virus spread
3D-ADD MGI-1, our Micro-organism Growth Inhibitor additive for mass disinfection of liquid 3D resins before printing
Fine Tuner FT1, our general purpose fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 410 nm SLA, DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers
Fine Tuner FT2 ultra fast "photo accelerant" for UV & Visible up to 420 nm SLA DLP, LCD & Inkjet 3D printers