Biocompatible crosslinker for ultra effective rigidity refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
The use of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio is supplied as a kit, which contains 1 dispenser (dropper) with 100 grams of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyn needed for adjusting rigidity and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect the adjusted 3Dresyn from day light. Please do not expose any 3D resins to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
Our 60 mL dispenser of 3Dresyn XL1 Bio is normally used up to 5-15% dosage (or more depending on printer and rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn to your personal choice.
3Dresyn XL1 Rigidity Adjuster Bio has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective crosslinker: minimum dosage is required for increasing rigidity
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn R290D90, R190D90, R140D90, TD90, TD80, TFD80, TFD70, ...,TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- extra hard, Shore D90
- ultra fast curing
- synthetic resin source
- Tensile and Flexural strength> 50 MPa
- rigid (Young modulus 4500-5000 MPa)
- elongation <1%
- high Deflection Temperature up to 290C@0.45MPa
- excellent chemical resistance
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- decrease of rigidity can be done with our softer additive: 3Dresyn SA1 Bio
Note: solid material at room temperature: warm it gently to prevent its cure before adding it to any 3Dresyn. Once molten it can remain as liquid several days before it becomes solid again.