Do you need help to formulate UV or LED Inkjet Inks for digital printing?
Resyner offers formulation consultancy on a wide range of UV & LED inkjet inks.
UV/LED Inkjet Inks portfolio offered by 3Dresyns consulting services:
"UV & LED Curing Inkjet Inks Formulated on Cutting edge “Next Generation” Technology"
Inkjet Ink Portfolio:
- Concentrated single pigment inks bases for carton, cardboard, paper, films, foils, wood, glass, ceramics, etc.
- Ultra sharp inks for 4 colour CMYK printing
- Accurate matches to Pantone colour book formulations when used as per our instructions
- Formulated to match Hexachrome origination at standard densities.
6 COLOUR PROCESS
- Version to give widest colour range without using fluorescent pigments to give optimum ink jetting
HiAD Labels (full range of Pantone base inks & process colours)
- High adhesion to difficult substrates e.g. self-adhesive plastics, foils
- Metallics: high lustre gold & silver inks
- Fluorescent: full range of colours for optimum brightness.
3Dresyns formulations have been developed with the following outstanding features:
- Outstanding inkjet performance
- Suitable for UV & Visible lamps and LEDs
- Very low consistent viscosity and jetting
- Exceptional ink jetting – high colour densities with sharp dot reproduction
- suitable for single-pass printing with piezo printheads from Konica Minolta, Xaar, Ricoh, Toshiba TEC, Fujifilm Dimatix, Seiko, etc.
- User friendly – suitable for all major printheads and a wide range of substrates without the need for formulation adjustments
- Excellent cure response
- Excellent rub resistance
- Laser compatible
- Low taint and odour – suitable for indirect food packaging
- Excellent ‘in-can’ stability
- Surfactant free for best intercoat transfer & adhesion
- Non foaming
- Benzophenone free versions available where minimum migration is required e.g. food packaging, microwave cooking
Contact us to consult about our customisation services and your specific performance goals at: info@3Dresyns.com