3D-ADD 10K-XL4 Bio is a biocompatible ultra rigid crosslinker for maximum increase of rigidity of SLA 3D resins. Its addition increases printing speed, rigidity, hardness, physical and mechanical properties, such as deflection temperature and compression resistance.
3D-ADD 10K-XL4 Bio has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective crosslinker: minimum dosage of 2-5% is required for increasing rigidity
- ideal for increasing the rigidity of softer and less rigid resins such as 3Dresyn R290D90, R190D90, R140D90, TD90, TD80, TFD80, TFD70, ...,TFD30, TFA, FA, EA, SEA, HF, HE, F, SF, E, SE, etc.
- extra hard, Shore >D90
- ultra fast curing
- hybrid inorganic/organic synthetic resin source
- Tensile and Flexural strength < 40 MPa
- ultra rigid (Young modulus 9500-10.500 MPa)
- elongation <1%
- high Deflection Temperature >300ºC@0.45MPa
- excellent chemical resistance
- organo-tin free
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Our 3D-ADD 10K-XL4 Bio is normally used up to 2-5% dosage (or more depending on rigidity specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for custom adjusting the rigidity of any 3Dresyn.