3D-ADD AWA1 has these features and benefits:
- clear liquid anti warping additive
- low viscosity <50 cps at 20ºC
- safe, non toxic
- excellent warping reduction yield
- it can be added to any 3Dresyn for reducing warping
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- organo-tin free
- additions of up to 20-30% by weight are recommended to provide significant warping reduction
- available in 3 versions:
- Lipophilic LP version with HLB: < 7.5 (Ultra Low Water Absorption ULWA grades)
- Medium Hydrophilicity MHP version with HLB: 7.5-12
- High Hydrophilicity HHP version with HLB: >12
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: the warping reduction will depend on the original properties of the chosen 3Dresyn and the dosage used. Step addtions are recommended for reducing warping.