3D-ADD HDT1 Bio is a biocompatible Heat Deflection Temperature booster for custom rigidity refinement of any of our 3Dresyns.
3D-ADD HDT1 Bio has these features and benefits:
- ultra effective booster of HDT
- minimum dosage of 5-10% is required for increasing HDT
- extra hard, Shore D90
- ultra fast curing
- synthetic resin source
- Tensile and Flexural strength < 40 MPa
- ultra rigid at room and at high temperature
- Young modulus >6000 MPa at T>300ºC (until degradation)
- elongation <1%
- high Deflection Temperature >300ºC@0.45MPa
- excellent chemical resistance
- organo-tin free
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
3D-ADD HDT1 Bio is normally used up to 5-10% dosage (or more depending on HDT specifications for certain thickness) and it is used for custom boosting the HDT of any 3Dresyn.
Note: high Heat Deflection Temperature HDT 3D resins despite being rigid tend to be fragile and have a short lifetime, degrading thermally at high temperature.