It is a safe biocompatible whitish 3D opaque paste which does not significanlty affect the color strength, nor cause significant whitening of our 3D printed resins.
3D-ADD OPAQUER1 can be added to any 3D resin to reduce its transparency and it has these features:
- excellent opacity yield
- water soluble and hydrophobic versions are available
- eco friendly and ultra safe, based on natural raw materials
- non hazardous, free of hazards, pictograms and risk phrases
- stable free flowing whitish paste / slurry
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- excellent color strength retention of colored resins with minor whitening effect
- organo-tin free
- additions of up to 10% by weight are recommended to provide significant opacity
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.