It is a safe biocompatible whitish 3D opaque paste which does not significanlty affect the color strength, nor cause significant whitening of our 3D printed resins.
3D-ADD OPAQUER1 can be added to any 3D resin to reduce its transparency and it has these features:
- excellent opacity yield
- water soluble and hydrophobic versions are available
- eco friendly and ultra safe, based on natural raw materials
- non hazardous, free of hazards, pictograms and risk phrases
- stable free flowing whitish paste / slurry
- easy to add and mix in any 3Dresyn
- excellent color strength retention of colored resins with minor whitening effect
- organo-tin free
- additions of up to 10% by weight are recommended to provide significant opacity
3D-ADD OPAQUER1 is supplied as a kit, which contains a 500 grams black bottle containing 3D ADD OPAQUER1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for fine tuning (dependant on minimum required printing volumen of individual resin tanks (vats)) and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect fine tuned 3Dresins from day light. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.