3Dputty Crispy Bio is our light curing bio-based sacrificial easy breakable Crispy putty curable with UV & visible light in seconds. Its usage is ideal as easy breakable / demolding filler for filling the gap between 3D printed molds and the injector flasks.
It is a safe and fast light curing bio based crispy putty made from renewable sources, which before exposed to UV/Visible light can be modelled by hand or with a spatula, but after being shaped or modelled it can be hardened with a normal UV/Visible light in seconds to become crispy and easy breakable for easy demolding.
3Dputty Crispy Bio has these features:
- whitish non-sticky putty
- soft, malleable, easy to shape with a spatula or by hand* for easy application before curing
- crispy, easy breaking upon pressure for easy demolding from the injection flask without damaging the injections
- fast curing of even thick layers of several centimetres
- hard with some flexibility after light curing
- Shore hardness A90
- monomer free as supplied and biocompatible
- bio-based from renewable resources
- ultra safe handling without any toxicity risks*
- photocurable with UV & Visible light (including daylight)
- long shelf life
*Note: use gloves to prevent skin irritation and other potential hazards (read the MSDS before handling it)